This website is a result of the project “Certified Digital Accessibility Training”, funded by ERASMUS+ Programme of the European Union. The website is managed by partnership of 6 organizations from European Union:
- INUK Institute, Jadranska cesta 27, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Maribor, Slomškov trg 15, Maribor, Slovenia
- Uniwersytet Przyrodniczo-Humanistyczny w Siedlcach, Ul. Stanislawa Konarskiego 2, 08110 Siedlce, Poland
- Centrum Zrownowazonego Rozwoju Horizonty, Obryte 105A, 07-215 Obryte, Poland
- Soluciones Tecno-Profesionales Consulting, Antonio Vivaldi 2, 50012 Zaragoza, Spain
- Best Cybernetics, Tagmatarchou Zakinthinou 6, 26335 Patra, Greece.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data? Marketing
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
In our website we collect the following data:
- Technical information includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information). This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our site.
- Personal identification information (Name, e-mail address, your message, page of visit, serial number, IP address, date, time and ID number) when you voluntarily subscribe to newsletter via contact form on our web page or when you voluntarily contact us via contact form on our web page.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily subscribe to newsletter via contact form on our web page (Personal identification information)
- Voluntarily contact us via contact form on our web page (Personal identification information)
We may also receive your data indirectly from Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically log technical information about your IP, time and date of visit, browser information, pages you visited, http status. We log this personal data by using server logs and other similar technologies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your inquiry via Contact us form (Personal identification information)
- Email you newsletters (Personal identification information)
- Protect our Site (Technical information)
- Provide you with best possible browsing experience by adjusting to browser and by adjusting preferred language (Technical information)
How do we store your data?
Technical information is securely stored on our server Slovenia, EU in the folder var/log/apache2. We keep your technical information for 14 days. After that period the data is automatically erased. Your technical data is anonymized and not shared with third parties.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our partnership’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office of the Republic of Slovenia at firstname.lastname@example.org